Thursday, September 4, 2014

Long time no blog!

I apologize, life has been insanely busy for me!  Between the first few weeks of school, the boys' first weeks of school, attempting to keep our house sort of clean, trying to cook/eat at home more, and just enjoying life with my family.  

So, what's new?  On Monday my class will go from 25 wonderful students to 19. The district has approved and moved FAST to get a 4th section of kindergarten!  Like-I first heard about this on Tuesday-my other k peers last Friday (I had already left for the evening).  So that is super exciting but super sad at the same time.  I have a great group of students and I had to choose some really great ones to go to the new classroom.  Ugh-it was hard!  But, I know I will see them around!  

Noah is doing really well in school!  He is getting into a nice groove for his classroom!  He is loving 2nd grade and his teacher!

Owen is struggling a bit more.  If anyone knows Owen-you know how stubborn and down right naughty he can get.  It's part of his personality--but I think it's also part Grandma Ginnis! :P. Anyway-he jad been having some trouble, we go to the dr for his annual check-up on Tuesday and will be talking with her about what the best route will be for him.  I am not opposed to going the route of meds as it has made a night and day difference for Noah and Justin also needed meds during his school years.  I just want to make sure it is what's best for Owen.  My mom told me that it's one of those--you won't know if it will make a difference until you try it.  So, we shall see what the dr recommends for him!

Jordyn is stubborn and fiesty as always :). She is growing like a weed and is getting really brave with walking--but nothing full-time.  She will take a few steps here and there.  Otherwise she has such an amazing personality and it is so fun watching her grow and turn into a beautiful, fun loving, sassy toddler! 

Justin is doing well!  Trying to figure out his new role as Cub master for Boy Scouts and at work has been given many "projects" on top of his daily work!  His bosses trust him to get it done and are always happy with his work!  He loves his job and continues to be very happy with what he is doing!  He is also adjusting to life without a 2nd job.  This is pretty much the first time in 7+ years he hasn't worked 2 jobs!

As for me--I am doing well!  I switched up my anxiety meds and it had helped SOO much!  I have been struggling a bit with sleep-but that could be a million different things!  I have also been having some wild dreams! LOL!  I may give some melatonin a try if I can't regulate it on my own!

Overall--life has been a ton of fun and I have really been enjoying it!

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment